Friday 25 January 2013

Red solo cup


Hello again!
Today’s nails were a challenge for me.
My friend, Sally, was going to an American ‘Frat’ themed party, and was dressing up as a cop. I discussed these with my brother, and he suggested college nails, so we came up with these!
They required some research, and I had to find some that weren’t identical – you wouldn’t believe how many of these colleges have the same colours, or similar logos!
My apologies for the dodginess of the pics, and the angles – been trying to teach Sally the way to pose hands…we’ll get there…:)

L-R: Yale, Princeton, MIT, Dartmouth, Harvard, NYU
Believe it or not, the fishtails on the pinkies were the most difficult part of this mani! They take ages, and the polish you use have to be one-coaters, otherwise it takes even longer.

L-R: Dartmouth, Harvard, NYU
L-R: Yale, Princeton, MIT
Then for the thumbs, we did some US flags, with glitter placement.

What do you think? Did I miss an obvious college with a different colour scheme?

As always, thanks for stopping by!
xNai