Sunday 3 March 2013

Chunks of blacky goodness

Hey, you! Yes you. Right there...reading this! How are you?

Today I have a fairly pic heavy post, showing off a lemming of mine that was finally crushed a little while back.
I am, of course, talking about Kleancolor's 'Chunky Holo Black'.
And oh my, did it live up to my hopes and expectations.

Anyway, on with the show!

Indirect light with an AWESOME backdrop.
NAME IT.
Look at the range of colours in this glitter. All the way from a dark cherry red through orange, yellow, bright greens, and on some angles, into a deep blue.
In the shade


Mattified, in shade

Mattified in artificial light.

All I can say about this polish, is how happy I was to finally be wearing it. You all know how strange it is for me to be wearing one solid colour, let alone a glitter, and I wore this one for nearly a week!

Thanks for stopping by,
xNai