Tuesday 19 March 2013

French is overrated...

Hello again my darlings!

Today I have a quick and dirty mani for you.
I did this one Saturday morning when I was in a bit of a rush to go out, and had naked nails.
Since I started this whole adventure into nail art, I've become known for it among my friends and peers, and I knew I couldn't go out with nothing on my nails, even if it was as simple as these.

I decided to go for a sort of French mani with this nude and blue gradient, which didn't work as nicely as hoped (note the ring and middle fingers).
This picture also alerted me to my terrible habit of not filing my ring finger to the same shape as all the others! What the?!


Then I gave up on that time consumingness, and just did an actual french tip on the other hand.
I didn't want the blue to actually be the size of my free edge, as I thought that might end up being too much, so I just did a very thin tip, as you can see.


Clearly my frenching skills are in dire need of some improvement! eek!

What I used:
essence 'nude it!'
ulta3 'blue bird'

Anywho,
Thanks for stopping by, you gorgeous thangs you!
xNai